WeatherWausau, WI (54403)

  • 36-hour Overview

    Current Conditions Today Tonight Tomorrow
    Clear Thunderstorms Mostly Clear Mostly Sunny
    71°Feels Like: 71° 72° 53° 75°
    Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0.08" Chance of Precip: 90% Chance of Precip: 10% Chance of Precip: 20%
    Wind: S 13 mph Wind: WSW mph Wind: W 10 mph Wind: W mph

    TITAN Storm Tracking Radar Map

  • Hourly Forecast

    TodaySep 1

    Time Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind
    4 am 70° Thunderstorms 70% 86% S 10 mph
    5 am 69° Thunderstorms 80% 87% S 9 mph
    6 am 69° Thunderstorms 80% 89% S 8 mph
    7 am 69° Thunderstorms 90% 91% S 9 mph
    8 am 69° Thunderstorms 90% 93% SSW 9 mph
    9 am 68° Thunderstorms 90% 92% SSW 9 mph
    10 am 68° Thunderstorms 90% 95% SW 9 mph
    11 am 69° Sct Thunderstorms 50% 92% SW 10 mph
    12 pm 70° Sct Thunderstorms 50% 88% W 11 mph
    1 pm 72° Sct Thunderstorms 50% 84% W 12 mph
    2 pm 73° Sct Thunderstorms 50% 77% W 12 mph
    3 pm 73° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 72% WNW 12 mph
    4 pm 72° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 72% WNW 12 mph
    5 pm 71° Partly Cloudy 10% 69% WNW 11 mph
    6 pm 71° Partly Cloudy 10% 69% WNW 11 mph
    7 pm 69° Sunny 10% 72% WNW 10 mph
    8 pm 66° Clear 0% 78% WNW 8 mph
    9 pm 64° Clear 0% 81% WNW 6 mph
    10 pm 62° Clear 0% 83% WNW 6 mph
    11 pm 61° Clear 0% 86% WNW 4 mph
    12 am 59° Clear 0% 87% WNW 4 mph
    1 am 58° Clear 0% 89% W 4 mph
    2 am 57° Mostly Clear 0% 90% W 5 mph
  • 7-Day Forecast

    Day Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind Details
    Tuesday Sep 2 75° / 54° More sun than clouds 20% 68% W 13 mph More details
    Wednesday Sep 3 81° / 68° Isolated thunderstorms 30% 71% SSW 15 mph More details
    Thursday Sep 4 87° / 61° Scattered thunderstorms 60% 80% SSW 14 mph More details
    Friday Sep 5 67° / 47° Times of sun and clouds 10% 64% NNW 12 mph More details
    Saturday Sep 6 67° / 48° A few clouds 10% 61% N 5 mph More details
    Sunday Sep 7 71° / 50° Mostly sunny 0% 66% WSW 7 mph More details
    Monday Sep 8 70° / 54° Times of sun and clouds 20% 75% S 11 mph More details
  • National Maps

    Temperatures

    Temperature Map

    Pressure Systems

    Pressure Systems Map

    UV Report

    UV Report