Country Cares for St. Jude Kids
Did you know? The daily operating cost for St. Jude is $1.7 million, which is primarily covered by public contributions.
Thank You Central Wisconsin!
WDEZ's 13th Annual Country Cares for St. Jude Kids Radiothon raised over $128,859! We couldn't have done it without you. Thank you everyone who became Partners in Hope, to all of our sponsors, and to all of our volunteers.Donate Now »
Tag your photos with #WDEZ to see them here!
- Giggle Break
Marathon Town & Country
- Tote Board
Marth Wood Shavings
- ABC's of Cancer
- Phone Bank
2014 St. Jude Radiothon
About the St. Jude Radiothon
In 2013, the Country Cares for St. Jude Kids Radiothon raised over $128,045 to help kids beat cancer! For 12 years, WDEZ Listeners have demonstrated their love and support for the children and families of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. We invite you to join us as we continue the mission of Danny Thomas, the founder of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, to find a cure for children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases through research and treatment.
When I Grow Up - The Kids of St. Jude
Danny's Little Hospital
How You Can Help
Keep up-to-date with St. Jude events throughout the year by texting HOPE to 39327.
Give hope to a child fighting cancer by supporting St. Jude through the monthly Partner In Hope program.
When you join the Partner In Hope program, as soon as your first monthly gift is received, you will begin receiving:
- Monthly stories and photos of the children you are helping.
- A "Portraits of Hope" photo album to display your monthly pictures.
- Quarterly newsletters featuring the latest research and medical breakthroughs at St. Jude
- An annual copy of the St. Jude calendar featuring the art and stories of St. Jude patients.
- A holiday card you can sign and return with your own personal message of encouragement and support for the children of St. Jude as they fight to win their battle against cancer.
Donations can be made now. Click the 'Donate' link below.Donate Now »