Country Cares for St. Jude Kids
Did you know? The daily operating cost for St. Jude is $1.7 million, which is primarily covered by public contributions.
About the St. Jude Radiothon
This Year, the Country Cares for St. Jude Kids Radiothon raised over $128,045 to help kids beat cancer! For 12 years, WDEZ Listeners have demonstrated their love and support for the children and families of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. We invite you to join us as we continue the mission of Danny Thomas, the founder of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, to find a cure for children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases through research and treatment.
When I Grow Up - The Kids of St. Jude
Danny's Little Hospital
How You Can Help
Keep up-to-date with St. Jude events throughout the year by texting HOPE to 39327.
Give hope to a child fighting cancer by supporting St. Jude through the monthly Partner In Hope program.
When you join the Partner In Hope program, as soon as your first monthly gift is received, you will begin receiving:
- Monthly stories and photos of the children you are helping.
- A "Portraits of Hope" photo album to display your monthly pictures.
- Quarterly newsletters featuring the latest research and medical breakthroughs at St. Jude
- An annual copy of the St. Jude calendar featuring the art and stories of St. Jude patients.
- A holiday card you can sign and return with your own personal message of encouragement and support for the children of St. Jude as they fight to win their battle against cancer.
Today’s Great Country 101.9 WDEZ wishes to thank our sponsors in 2013: Lil' Ole Winemaker Shoppe, Marth Wood Shavings, Bill's Service Center, Riverview Hospital, Trig’s in Wausau, Edgar Lanes, Accent Window Coverings, Dunkin' Donuts, Merle Norman Cosmetics, Freedom Carpeting and Countertops, Kwik Trip, Connexus Credit Union, Battery Mart, Downtown Optical, Cellcom, Great Clips - Weston. Donations can be made now. Click the 'Donate' link below.Donate