- On Air:
- Weekdays, 10am - 2pm
- Cats being jerks Posted in Blogs › Pets
- What it's like to be out of shape at the gym Posted in Blogs › Humor
- Medicine cabinet must-haves Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Outtakes from Amy Poehler's Old Navy Commerical Posted in Blogs › Humor
- Little girl gives her hair to help kids with cancer Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Great Service Goes a Long Way Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Governor Walker signs a bill for more Newborn screening Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Lindsay Lohan new show on OWN Posted in Blogs › Television Blog
- Because Who Is Perfect Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Surgery or chiropractic? Posted in Blogs › Health & Fitness
- Twins 4 month update Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- The Lost Trailers sing Happy (Pharell) Posted in Blogs › Country Music
- Wine expert reviews beer Posted in Blogs › Beer
- Common Mistakes Parents Make with Car Seats Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- FRIDAY FUNNY: Kids Reenact Oscar Movies Posted in Blogs › Movies
- Dierks Bentley Filling the Flappy Bird Void Posted in Blogs › Country Music
- Okay Jimmy Fallon is the King of late night TV Posted in Blogs › Television Blog
- Sad Dog Diary - LOL Posted in Blogs › Pets
- Babies discovering things for the first time Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Netflix drone service Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
I'm a Central Wisconsin girl born and raised. I grew up in Port Edwards and participated in cheerleading, basketball, volleyball and softball as well as many clubs like National Honor Society, SADD, yearbook and forensics. I was a very busy high school student and still managed to get good enough grades to go to college at UW-Stevens Point where I was just as busy between working 3 jobs including executive staff positions at the campus radio station and volunteering at the campus television station.
After graduation I thought I would take my BA in Mass Communications with emphasis in Broadcasting and Journalism and Minor in Political Science and become a big time reporter in some major city. But instead my internship with our news station here at Midwest Communications turned into a part-time job and opened the door to the morning show co-host position I'm in now.
I'm so happy that I stayed in Central Wisconsin I couldn't imagine raising my daughter anywhere else.