- On Air:
- Weekdays, 10am - 2pm
- Isn't this the truth? Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- VIDEO: If Disney Princes Were Real Posted in Blogs › Humor
- VIDEO: If Disney Princes Were Real Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- AHS does something they said they wouldn't do Posted in Blogs › Television Blog
- Pain in the neck Posted in Blogs › Health & Fitness
- Never thaw a steak again! Posted in Blogs › Food & Drinks
- Melissa Rivers' statement about mother's death Posted in Blogs › Celebrity Watch
- VIDEOS: These girls crack me up! Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Adam Levine Kills It! Wheel of Impressions Posted in Blogs › Celebrity Watch
- Grand Opening of a new The Store location Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Toby Keith opens a new restaurant chain Posted in Blogs › Country Music
- Intelevator Prank Posted in Blogs › Humor
- I just made the yummiest baby food! Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- The most important decision parents make Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Sippy cup trial and error Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- PLL Fatal Finale Posted in Blogs › Television Blog
- Dancing twins are sure to make you smile! Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Brad Paisley Shattered Glass is a great message for young girls Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Ice Bucket Challenge that will bring tears to your eyes Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Girl in a Country Song Posted in Blogs › Country Music
I'm a Central Wisconsin girl born and raised. I grew up in Port Edwards and participated in cheerleading, basketball, volleyball and softball as well as many clubs like National Honor Society, SADD, yearbook and forensics. I was a very busy high school student and still managed to get good enough grades to go to college at UW-Stevens Point where I was just as busy between working 3 jobs including executive staff positions at the campus radio station and volunteering at the campus television station.
After graduation I thought I would take my BA in Mass Communications with emphasis in Broadcasting and Journalism and Minor in Political Science and become a big time reporter in some major city. But instead my internship with our news station here at Midwest Communications turned into a part-time job and opened the door to the morning show co-host position at WDEZ. After 9 1/4 years of fun in the mornings I was promoted to Assistant Brand Manager and moved to The Workday Getaway.
I'm so happy that I stayed in Central Wisconsin I couldn't imagine raising my three daughters anywhere else.