- On Air:
- Weekdays, 10am - 2pm
- PLL Fatal Finale Posted in Blogs › Television Blog
- Dancing twins are sure to make you smile! Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Brad Paisley Shattered Glass is a great message for young girls Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Ice Bucket Challenge that will bring tears to your eyes Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Girl in a Country Song Posted in Blogs › Country Music
- Learning to Square Dance Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Treating Ear Infections & Avoiding Them Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Marriage proposal nearly gives the girl a heart attack Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Car Seat Safety Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- The best thing on a bad day Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Dad wisdom from our favorite TV shows and Movies Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Rumer Willis joins the parody game Posted in Blogs › Humor
- Proud Mom Moment Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Martina McBride's brother shares a childhood story Posted in Blogs › Country Music
- What leads to poor posture Posted in Blogs › Health & Fitness
- What is your perfection? Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Anything you can do I can do better Posted in Blogs › Television Blog
- Things no one tells you that happen after baby Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Scotty McCreery takes us home with him Posted in Blogs › Country Music
- Make Dad a part of breastfeeding Posted in Blogs › Parenting
I'm a Central Wisconsin girl born and raised. I grew up in Port Edwards and participated in cheerleading, basketball, volleyball and softball as well as many clubs like National Honor Society, SADD, yearbook and forensics. I was a very busy high school student and still managed to get good enough grades to go to college at UW-Stevens Point where I was just as busy between working 3 jobs including executive staff positions at the campus radio station and volunteering at the campus television station.
After graduation I thought I would take my BA in Mass Communications with emphasis in Broadcasting and Journalism and Minor in Political Science and become a big time reporter in some major city. But instead my internship with our news station here at Midwest Communications turned into a part-time job and opened the door to the morning show co-host position at WDEZ. After 9 1/4 years of fun in the mornings I was promoted to Assistant Brand Manager and moved to The Workday Getaway.
I'm so happy that I stayed in Central Wisconsin I couldn't imagine raising my three daughters anywhere else.