- On Air:
- Weekdays, 10am - 2pm
- It's great to be a dad because... Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- The most haunted island on Earth is for sale - Poveglia Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- To the boys that may one day date my daughter - VIDEO Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- THE reason to have kids Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- 10 Beauty Mistakes We've All Made That Make Us Look Older Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Stay at home mom vs daycare Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Are you using ice and heat correctly? Posted in Blogs › Health & Fitness
- Beer expert rates cheap wine Posted in Blogs › Food & Drinks
- A heart bursting with love Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- It's time for The World's Largest Trivia Contest! Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Why you don't want a large tax refund Posted in Blogs › Money
- Homemade Baby Food Recipes Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- The unexpected happens to make this music video better Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Yummy treat you can make with your kids Posted in Blogs › Food & Drinks
- Breastfeeding and alcohol Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Wil Wheaton (Big Bang Theory) offers advice about how to deal with bullies Posted in Blogs › Celebrity Watch
- Best Prank Ever! Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Do you have a colicky baby? Posted in Blogs › Health & Fitness
- Mothers of twins may live longer Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- The average wedding costs HOW much? Posted in Blogs › Bridal Bliss
I'm a Central Wisconsin girl born and raised. I grew up in Port Edwards and participated in cheerleading, basketball, volleyball and softball as well as many clubs like National Honor Society, SADD, yearbook and forensics. I was a very busy high school student and still managed to get good enough grades to go to college at UW-Stevens Point where I was just as busy between working 3 jobs including executive staff positions at the campus radio station and volunteering at the campus television station.
After graduation I thought I would take my BA in Mass Communications with emphasis in Broadcasting and Journalism and Minor in Political Science and become a big time reporter in some major city. But instead my internship with our news station here at Midwest Communications turned into a part-time job and opened the door to the morning show co-host position I'm in now.
I'm so happy that I stayed in Central Wisconsin I couldn't imagine raising my daughter anywhere else.