- On Air:
- Weekdays, 10am - 2pm
- Proud Mom Moment Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Martina McBride's brother shares a childhood story Posted in Blogs › Country Music
- What leads to poor posture Posted in Blogs › Health & Fitness
- What is your perfection? Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Anything you can do I can do better Posted in Blogs › Television Blog
- Things no one tells you that happen after baby Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Scotty McCreery takes us home with him Posted in Blogs › Country Music
- Make Dad a part of breastfeeding Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Parents don't get sick days Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Hangin' at the Hodag Posted in Blogs › Hodag All Access
- Racers stop to thank soldier Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- This could be the best wedding surprise ever! Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Groomsmen step up your game Posted in Blogs › Bridal Bliss
- New reality show will show women giving birth in the wild Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Vacation wrecks you! Posted in Blogs › Health & Fitness
- The images we see are not as they appear Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- This is my favorite commercial on TV right now Posted in Blogs › Humor
- Chelsea Handler jumping into bed with an unexpected partner Posted in Blogs › Celebrity Watch
- Who knew we've doing this wrong all our lives Posted in Blogs › Food & Drinks
- 8 health benefits of coffee Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
I'm a Central Wisconsin girl born and raised. I grew up in Port Edwards and participated in cheerleading, basketball, volleyball and softball as well as many clubs like National Honor Society, SADD, yearbook and forensics. I was a very busy high school student and still managed to get good enough grades to go to college at UW-Stevens Point where I was just as busy between working 3 jobs including executive staff positions at the campus radio station and volunteering at the campus television station.
After graduation I thought I would take my BA in Mass Communications with emphasis in Broadcasting and Journalism and Minor in Political Science and become a big time reporter in some major city. But instead my internship with our news station here at Midwest Communications turned into a part-time job and opened the door to the morning show co-host position at WDEZ. After 9 1/4 years of fun in the mornings I was promoted to Assistant Brand Manager and moved to The Workday Getaway.
I'm so happy that I stayed in Central Wisconsin I couldn't imagine raising my three daughters anywhere else.