Bryan and Nikki in the Morning
- On Air:
- Weekdays, 5am - 9am
- Bryan Scott, Nikki Montgomery
- MUST SEE VIDEO: Weirdest Workout Video EVER? Posted in Blogs › BS & Vanessa All Access by Bryan Scott
- The most haunted island on Earth is for sale - Poveglia Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin' by Nikki Montgomery
- To the boys that may one day date my daughter - VIDEO Posted in Blogs › Parenting by Nikki Montgomery
- THE reason to have kids Posted in Blogs › Parenting by Nikki Montgomery
- 10 Beauty Mistakes We've All Made That Make Us Look Older Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin' by Nikki Montgomery
- Stay at home mom vs daycare Posted in Blogs › Parenting by Nikki Montgomery
- Are you using ice and heat correctly? Posted in Blogs › Health & Fitness by Nikki Montgomery
- Beer expert rates cheap wine Posted in Blogs › Food & Drinks by Nikki Montgomery
- A heart bursting with love Posted in Blogs › Parenting by Nikki Montgomery
- It's time for The World's Largest Trivia Contest! Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin' by Nikki Montgomery
- Why you don't want a large tax refund Posted in Blogs › Money by Nikki Montgomery
- Homemade Baby Food Recipes Posted in Blogs › Parenting by Nikki Montgomery
- The unexpected happens to make this music video better Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin' by Nikki Montgomery
- Yummy treat you can make with your kids Posted in Blogs › Food & Drinks by Nikki Montgomery
- Breastfeeding and alcohol Posted in Blogs › Parenting by Nikki Montgomery
- Wil Wheaton (Big Bang Theory) offers advice about how to deal with bullies Posted in Blogs › Celebrity Watch by Nikki Montgomery
- Best Prank Ever! Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin' by Nikki Montgomery
- Do you have a colicky baby? Posted in Blogs › Health & Fitness by Nikki Montgomery
- Mothers of twins may live longer Posted in Blogs › Parenting by Nikki Montgomery
- The average wedding costs HOW much? Posted in Blogs › Bridal Bliss by Nikki Montgomery
About the Show
Bryan and Nikki in the Morning is not like your typical radio morning show. Bryan and Nikki believe in making YOU the star of the show. They invite you to call in (800-644-1019) or text (39327) anytime you have a comment or something you'd like to share.
Bryan is the poster boy for why you should go to college and further your education...he did not! He believed someone, somewhere, would pay him for doing something he really enjoyed doing.
Bryan soon realized there's not much demand for football watching, beer drinkers. However, despite having no marketable skills, Bryan was lucky enough to find a job that allows him to do two other things he really enjoys...having fun and listening to great music.
"I hope I never have to get a real job. I've been in radio for over 15 years playing everything from country, to oldies, to rock and now back in country. Radio has always been a huge part of my life. However, it's nothing compared to the joy that my wife, Addi, and our three children continue to give me every day." - Bry
I'm a Central Wisconsin girl born and raised. I grew up in Port Edwards and participated in cheerleading, basketball, volleyball and softball as well as many clubs like National Honor Society, SADD, yearbook and forensics. I was a very busy high school student and still managed to get good enough grades to go to college at UW-Stevens Point where I was just as busy between working 3 jobs including executive staff positions at the campus radio station and volunteering at the campus television station.
After graduation I thought I would take my BA in Mass Communications with emphasis in Broadcasting and Journalism and Minor in Political Science and become a big time reporter in some major city. But instead my internship with our news station here at Midwest Communications turned into a part-time job and opened the door to the morning show co-host position I'm in now.
I'm so happy that I stayed in Central Wisconsin I couldn't imagine raising my daughter anywhere else.