Bryan and Nikki in the Morning
- On Air:
- Weekdays, 5am - 9am
- Bryan Scott, Nikki Montgomery
- Great Service Goes a Long Way Posted in Blogs › Parenting by Nikki Montgomery
- Governor Walker signs a bill for more Newborn screening Posted in Blogs › Parenting by Nikki Montgomery
- Lindsay Lohan new show on OWN Posted in Blogs › Television Blog by Nikki Montgomery
- Because Who Is Perfect Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin' by Nikki Montgomery
- Surgery or chiropractic? Posted in Blogs › Health & Fitness by Nikki Montgomery
- Kids Say The Darndest things... At School! Posted in Blogs › Parenting by Bryan Scott
- Twins 4 month update Posted in Blogs › Parenting by Nikki Montgomery
- "Airplane" Stars Re-Unite For WI Tourism Commercial Posted in Blogs › Humor by Bryan Scott
- The Lost Trailers sing Happy (Pharell) Posted in Blogs › Country Music by Nikki Montgomery
- Wine expert reviews beer Posted in Blogs › Beer by Nikki Montgomery
- What It's Like To Be A Dad! Posted in Blogs › Parenting by Bryan Scott
- Common Mistakes Parents Make with Car Seats Posted in Blogs › Parenting by Nikki Montgomery
- FRIDAY FUNNY: Kids Reenact Oscar Movies Posted in Blogs › Movies by Nikki Montgomery
- VIDEO: Jeff Gordon Test Drive 2 - MUST SEE! Posted in Blogs › Humor by Bryan Scott
- VIDEO: Jeff Gordon Test Drive 2 Posted in Blogs › BS Blog by Bryan Scott
- Bathroom Rules!? Posted in Blogs › Humor by Bryan Scott
- Dierks Bentley Filling the Flappy Bird Void Posted in Blogs › Country Music by Nikki Montgomery
- Okay Jimmy Fallon is the King of late night TV Posted in Blogs › Television Blog by Nikki Montgomery
- Sad Dog Diary - LOL Posted in Blogs › Pets by Nikki Montgomery
- Babies discovering things for the first time Posted in Blogs › Parenting by Nikki Montgomery
About the Show
Bryan and Nikki in the Morning is not like your typical radio morning show. Bryan and Nikki believe in making YOU the star of the show. They invite you to call in (800-644-1019) or text (39327) anytime you have a comment or something you'd like to share.
Bryan is the poster boy for why you should go to college and further your education...he did not! He believed someone, somewhere, would pay him for doing something he really enjoyed doing.
Bryan soon realized there's not much demand for football watching, beer drinkers. However, despite having no marketable skills, Bryan was lucky enough to find a job that allows him to do two other things he really enjoys...having fun and listening to great music.
"I hope I never have to get a real job. I've been in radio for over 15 years playing everything from country, to oldies, to rock and now back in country. Radio has always been a huge part of my life. However, it's nothing compared to the joy that my wife, Addi, and our three children continue to give me every day." - Bry
I'm a Central Wisconsin girl born and raised. I grew up in Port Edwards and participated in cheerleading, basketball, volleyball and softball as well as many clubs like National Honor Society, SADD, yearbook and forensics. I was a very busy high school student and still managed to get good enough grades to go to college at UW-Stevens Point where I was just as busy between working 3 jobs including executive staff positions at the campus radio station and volunteering at the campus television station.
After graduation I thought I would take my BA in Mass Communications with emphasis in Broadcasting and Journalism and Minor in Political Science and become a big time reporter in some major city. But instead my internship with our news station here at Midwest Communications turned into a part-time job and opened the door to the morning show co-host position I'm in now.
I'm so happy that I stayed in Central Wisconsin I couldn't imagine raising my daughter anywhere else.