About the Show
Bryan and Nikki in the Morning is not like your typical radio morning show. Bryan and Nikki believe in making YOU the star of the show. They invite you to call in (800-644-1019) or text (39327) anytime you have a comment or something you'd like to share.
Bryan is the poster boy for why you should go to college and further your education...he did not! He believed someone, somewhere, would pay him for doing something he really enjoyed doing.
Bryan soon realized there's not much demand for football watching, beer drinkers. However, despite having no marketable skills, Bryan was lucky enough to find a job that allows him to do two other things he really enjoys...having fun and listening to great music.
"I hope I never have to get a real job. I've been in radio for over 15 years playing everything from country, to oldies, to rock and now back in country. Radio has always been a huge part of my life. However, it's nothing compared to the joy that my wife, Addi, and our three children continue to give me every day." - Bry
I'm a Central Wisconsin girl born and raised. I grew up in Port Edwards and participated in cheerleading, basketball, volleyball and softball as well as many clubs like National Honor Society, SADD, yearbook and forensics. I was a very busy high school student and still managed to get good enough grades to go to college at UW-Stevens Point where I was just as busy between working 3 jobs including executive staff positions at the campus radio station and volunteering at the campus television station.
After graduation I thought I would take my BA in Mass Communications with emphasis in Broadcasting and Journalism and Minor in Political Science and become a big time reporter in some major city. But instead my internship with our news station here at Midwest Communications turned into a part-time job and opened the door to the morning show co-host position I'm in now.
I'm so happy that I stayed in Central Wisconsin I couldn't imagine raising my daughter anywhere else.
- Christie Brinkley shows that she's still sexy at 59 Posted in Blogs › Shopping & Fashion
- Zach Galifianakis and Chelsea Handler Shared a Bed Posted in Blogs › Celebrity Watch
- Your 2nd Baby is 2nd Best Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Barbie life-size Dream House Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Remembering Your Child's First Goal. Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Celebrity Summer Fashion for Less Posted in Blogs › Shopping & Fashion
- Boy, How times Have Changed! Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Ellen speaks out against Abercrombie & Fitch Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Tan Mom music video Posted in Blogs › Celebrity Watch
- Wife surprises husband with 150 pound weight loss Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Denise Richards the best ex-wife ever! Posted in Blogs › Celebrity Watch
- Hottest Hairstyles for 2013 Posted in Blogs › Shopping & Fashion
- New Fall Shows I'm excited for Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- I Wonder What His Teacher Thinks Of Us? Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Men Experience Labor Pains Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- SYTYCD Is Back!! Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Seth Meyers to take over for Jimmy Fallon Posted in Blogs › Celebrity Watch
- 10 Things you need to know about your pregnant wife Posted in Blogs › Parenting
- Take a trip to Wildwood Wildlife Park for Mother's Day weekend and help out St. Jude Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin'
- Hottest fashion trends for the summer Posted in Blogs › Shopping & Fashion