Bryan and Nikki in the Morning
- On Air:
- Weekdays, 5am - 9am
- Bryan Scott, Nikki Montgomery
- Proud Mom Moment Posted in Blogs › Parenting by Nikki Montgomery
- Martina McBride's brother shares a childhood story Posted in Blogs › Country Music by Nikki Montgomery
- What leads to poor posture Posted in Blogs › Health & Fitness by Nikki Montgomery
- What is your perfection? Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin' by Nikki Montgomery
- Anything you can do I can do better Posted in Blogs › Television Blog by Nikki Montgomery
- Things no one tells you that happen after baby Posted in Blogs › Parenting by Nikki Montgomery
- Scotty McCreery takes us home with him Posted in Blogs › Country Music by Nikki Montgomery
- Neal McCoy is bringing an extra pair of underwear to Hodag! You won't believe why... Posted in Blogs › Hodag All Access by Bryan Scott
- Josh Thompson isn't a virgin, but his band members are! Listen to what he has to say about it... Posted in Blogs › Hodag All Access by Bryan Scott
- Make Dad a part of breastfeeding Posted in Blogs › Parenting by Nikki Montgomery
- HODAG: Don't forget these THREE things!!! Posted in Blogs › Hodag All Access by Bryan Scott
- Parents don't get sick days Posted in Blogs › Parenting by Nikki Montgomery
- Hangin' at the Hodag Posted in Blogs › Hodag All Access by Nikki Montgomery
- Racers stop to thank soldier Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin' by Nikki Montgomery
- This could be the best wedding surprise ever! Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin' by Nikki Montgomery
- Groomsmen step up your game Posted in Blogs › Bridal Bliss by Nikki Montgomery
- New reality show will show women giving birth in the wild Posted in Blogs › Parenting by Nikki Montgomery
- Vacation wrecks you! Posted in Blogs › Health & Fitness by Nikki Montgomery
- The images we see are not as they appear Posted in Blogs › Nikki's Thinkin' by Nikki Montgomery
- This is my favorite commercial on TV right now Posted in Blogs › Humor by Nikki Montgomery
About the Show
Bryan and Nikki in the Morning is not like your typical radio morning show. Bryan and Nikki believe in making YOU the star of the show. They invite you to call in (800-644-1019) or text (39327) anytime you have a comment or something you'd like to share.
Bryan is the poster boy for why you should go to college and further your education...he did not! He believed someone, somewhere, would pay him for doing something he really enjoyed doing.
Bryan soon realized there's not much demand for football watching, beer drinkers. However, despite having no marketable skills, Bryan was lucky enough to find a job that allows him to do two other things he really enjoys...having fun and listening to great music.
"I hope I never have to get a real job. I've been in radio for over 15 years playing everything from country, to oldies, to rock and now back in country. Radio has always been a huge part of my life. However, it's nothing compared to the joy that my wife, Addi, and our three children continue to give me every day." - Bry
I'm a Central Wisconsin girl born and raised. I grew up in Port Edwards and participated in cheerleading, basketball, volleyball and softball as well as many clubs like National Honor Society, SADD, yearbook and forensics. I was a very busy high school student and still managed to get good enough grades to go to college at UW-Stevens Point where I was just as busy between working 3 jobs including executive staff positions at the campus radio station and volunteering at the campus television station.
After graduation I thought I would take my BA in Mass Communications with emphasis in Broadcasting and Journalism and Minor in Political Science and become a big time reporter in some major city. But instead my internship with our news station here at Midwest Communications turned into a part-time job and opened the door to the morning show co-host position at WDEZ. After 9 1/4 years of fun in the mornings I was promoted to Assistant Brand Manager and moved to The Workday Getaway.
I'm so happy that I stayed in Central Wisconsin I couldn't imagine raising my three daughters anywhere else.