Money for Music
Submit a Video
Sending us your creative video is easy.
Simply follow the steps below and you'll be on your way to earning valuable bonus points for your school.
4 Easy Steps
- Record and edit an awesome video.
- Export your video in one of the following formats: .avi, .dv, .mov, .qt, .mp4, .mpeg, .3gp, .asf, .wmv, .mpg.
- Make sure the video is less than 200MB in size.
- Send us your video using our submission form.
Please make sure to both read and abide by the rules for user-submitted Money for Music videos.
- All videos must be student produced and submitted.
- Videos must be at least 20 seconds in length, but no longer than 90 seconds.
- Your school’s name, logo, or mascot must be present. This can be done at the beginning, throughout, or end of video.
- Videos must be a strong representation of the school. No offensive language, signs, symbols, or affiliations. No slander. Friendly competition or banter is encouraged, but anything found offensive will be removed.
- All videos must be submitted between October 1st through October 31st for judging. Videos can still be submitted after that point, but will not be entered into the video contest.
- Each video submitted will earn the following: October 1-15 receive 100 bonus points; October 16-22 receive 75 bonus points; October 23-31 receive 50 bonus points.
- All submitted videos will be entered into a video judging contest unless otherwise indicated. The three categories the videos will be judged by will be “Most Creative,” “Best Produced,” and “Most School Spirit.” Each winner in the category will receive 100,000 points added to the school’s total. The overall best video will also receive 250,000 points.
- All videos are subject to approval. If a video is not accepted, an explanation and suggestions/criteria of change will be given.