Money for Music
Participating School: Pacelli Cardinals
- Founded: 1955
- Principal: Jeffrey Brengman
- Students: 216
- Marching Band (25 stuents)
- Pep Band (25 students)
- Jazz Band (20 students)
- Choir (40 students)
Pacelli has a rich, successful tradition in athletics winning numerous WISAA State Championships. Since moving into WIAA in the 2000-2001 school year, we have won state in baseball ('03), softball ('03), football ('05) and golf ('07). Ninety percent of Pacelli's graduates pursue further education at a university or technical college.
The mission of Pacelli High School is to provide a catholic educational environment that consistently recognizes God and Fosters each students continuous growth and maximum potential. In pursuit of our mission, we are guided by the following set of values:
- Spirituality - We Journey as a catholic community in faith and practice.
- Respect - we recognize the dignity, diversity and God-given worth of every human being.
- Service - we provide opportunities for outreach in the local & global communities.
- Academics - we strive for academic excellence while considering each person's diverse abilities.