Of all the American Idol contestants and winners would you think Kelly Clarkson and her career would be top-notch? I'm sure you would along with Carrie Underwood too right? They are on top, check out the complete list below. Any surprises?
The 10 Top-Earning American Idols of 2012...
1. Kelly Clarkson - $8 Million
2. Carrie Underwood - $5 Million (tie)
2. Chris Daughry - $5 Million (tie)
4. Scotty McCreery - $4 Million
5. Jennifer Hudson - $3 Million
6. Jordin Sparks - $2 Million
7. Adam Lambert - $1.5 Million
8. Katherine McPhee - $1.1 Million (tie)
8. Kellie Pickler - $1.1 Million (tie)
10. David Archuleta - $1 Million (tie)
11. David Cook - $1 Million (tie)
Forbes based the numbers on estimated earned income from May 2011 to May 2012 before subtracting taxes, American Idol's cut and any remaining fees for agents, lawyers and managers.
Get Celebrity Gossip, Country Music News, Hear New Music, Watch New Videos and MORE in my blog HERE!