I went to Creative Commons and picked a random photo. Then I wrote a short piece based on that photo. Today's "Random Photo Story" is fictional:
MAIL ORDER DEMON CAT
by Terry Stevens
Congratulations on your purchase of Demon Cat!
To ensure that you receive full enjoyment of your new minion, please read this instructional pamphlet in its entirety. D. Mon Inc. can not be held liable for improper use of Demon Cat.
1. Release Demon Cat from its shipping container immediately upon receipt. It's cramped in there. Do NOT attempt to reuse runes found inside the container.
2. After releasing Demon Cat from its shipping container, immediately feed it some of your blood. A few drops should suffice. Once sated upon your mortal essence, Demon Cat will be bound to you and become your loyal servant until the moment of your death.
3. Ownership of Demon Cat cannot be transferred to another mortal. You bought it. It's yours. Yeah, we know we should have told you this before the blood feeding bit. Tough.
4. While Demon Cat's true name is unpronounceable in your tongue, it will respond to any name you give it. Attempts to learn Demon Cat's true name will immediately void the warranty, and cause Demon Cat to feast on your entrails.
5. Demon Cat may be fed any sort of sustenance that a normal cat would feed on. This is for outward appearances only as Demon Cat's true food source is the screams of its victims.
6. Once an order is given to your newly bonded Demon Cat, it can NOT be rescinded. Please think any revenge fantasies through very thoroughly before committing your new minion to malignant acts. The fact that you purchased a Demon Cat in the first place could indicate that you might be the jerk in the situation for which you're seeking revenge .
7. If, by chance, you do wish to rescind a command that you've given to your Demon Cat, do NOT attempt to stop Demon Cat by retaining the services of a second Demon Cat. Demon Cats do not interfere with each other's work as a matter of professional courtesy.
8. Demon Cat can not be destroyed, or reasoned with. Keep this in mind at all times, foolish mortal.
Thanks again for your purchase of Demon Cat! D. Mon Inc. is sure that you and your new infernal minion will enjoy years of quality time together. Of course, after you die you'll be condemned to eternal hellfire and damnation for trucking about with demon-kind, but it's a bit late to regret that now, isn't it?