A few random thoughts this Monday:
1) I see that today is our bi-monthly "OMG! WTH HAPPENED TO FACEBOOK?" freak-out day.
2) I think I enjoyed Super Bowl ads more when I didn't write ads for a living.
3) It's a shame that the Super Bowl Halftime Show was somebody's first exposure to The Who's music. They were a really great rock n' roll band. Honest.
4) Roj and I had a great time at the Daddy/Daughter Dance at the Y this past Saturday. She danced divinely. Her father? Not so much.
5) Your TTPK Clue for last Friday is: "near".
6) Once upon a time, I went to Broadcasting School. This school actually closed due to snowy conditions a couple of times. There is no such thing as a "snow day" in the real world of broadcasting. Unless you're dead, you'd better be at work when your shift starts. By the way, school closings can be found here.
7) Your TTPK Clue for Sunday is: "and field".
8) Ever go from the being "The best dad/mom ever" to "The meanest dad/mom ever" in the span of one 15 minute car ride? Either I'm bi-polar or my daughter is.
9) Your Blog Keyword for today is "Ter15random". It's good for 250 WDEZ Club Points until 1700 on 2/9/10.
10) Taylor Swift is definitely more country than pop. She's taking time off to work on her voice. A pre-fab pop star would just let auto-tune do it for him/her.
11) Here's the part where I post a video that provides an example of auto-tune:
12) Here's the part where I post a goofy picture:
13) Here's the caption:
"WHAT DID THEY DO TO MUH FACEBOOKS! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"
14) Here's the sign-off: