TEN THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT WDEZ UNTIL NOW
1) The station was going to use the slogan "Country, it's GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!" until a certain cereal company threatened to sue us.
2) Lee Peek does not think it's hilarious when I switch the first letters of his first and last name around when I address him. Not even when I do it 7 times in the course of one conversation.
3) If you listen really close, we subliminally play polka under everything else we air.
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42) If we don't play a Taylor Swift song every 108 minutes, the City of Wausau will be destroyed by a giant electromagnetic pulse.
6) We use News Channel 7's weather just so we can blame someone else when the forecast is dead wrong. (Not that it ever is, Mikey.)
8) Your TTPK Hint for yesterday is: "length times width".
9) Jeff Heinz sold his soul to the devil in exchange for mastery over the drums. That's why he's always here playing polka music on Sundays instead of going to church.
10) I think that Top Ten Lists are totally cliche and that David Letterman should be the only person legally allowed to do them. That's why this list goes to...
11) Your Blog Keyword is the name of the TV show I referenced in the 4th item.