On the eve of this Thanksgiving Holiday, I am thankful for the following (and more):
1) My wife and I's marriage. Truely, it is the foundation upon which the rest of my life is built.
2) The continued health and well-being of my children.
3) A incredible circle of kind friends who surely deserve a better subject for their kindness than I.
4) A great community to live in. Central Wisconsin is a wonderful place for young families.
5) The ability to use my creative gifts for fun and profit.
6) The fact that I have a job, period.
7) The fact that you find what I do on the air tolerable enough to listen to. Sometime you even find it [GASP] entertaining. Your listenership is always appreciated.
7) The incredible selection at the Marathon County Public Library. By the way, they're only 30-thousand "borrows" away from lending 1-million books in 2009. Reserve a good read here: http://www.mcpl.us/
8) The fact that my supervisor and I finally have our own printer in our office. No more scripts being stolen!
9) I am thankful for all of the opportunities that God has put before me. I know not why I have been given what I have received. I only know that I will endeavor to do good by these gifts and hope that it is enough to be worthy.
Your TTPK Clue for last night is: "big cat"
Your Blog Keyword for today is "thankful1". It's good for 250 WDEZ Club Points until 1700 on 11/26/09.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and as always...