Pink giraffe baby blanket sold at Target recalled.
Rashti & Rashti has announced a recall of about 44,000 giraffe security blankets in cooperation with the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). Style number Y22230H.
The balls on top of the giraffe's horns can detach, posing a choking hazard to babies and young children. No injuries have been reported.
The blankets were manufactured in China and sold at Target stores nationwide between January 2009 through August 2009.
The blankets feature a plush giraffe head and have the words "I Love You" embroidered across the front.
I found this information on babycenter.com
What you can do:
- Immediately take the recalled blankets away from children and contact Rashti & Rashti for a full refund.
- For more information, call Rashti & Rashti toll-free at (888) 594-3730 Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 p.m. Eastern time, or visit the company's website.
- See a photo of the recalled security blanket on the CPSC's website.
- Discuss this with other parents in our Product Recalls group.
- Keep abreast of children's safety recalls with our recall finder.