We are going to let you in on a few little secrets to the best time to do and buy things which could make your life a little easier.
- Wednesday is the best day to buy shoes because many retailers offer discounts of up to 40 per cent
- 4pm is the best time to Tweet because that's when Twitter is most active
- Best time to sign up for a gym membership is in the summer
- Monday morning is the best time to get your car serviced. Most workers don't want to be late on a Monday morning so it's easier for you to get in and out.
- The best time to dye your hair is when it's slightly dirty so the dye doesn't irritate your scalp.
- The best time for employees to approach their managers about promotions is in January
- 9am is the best time to schedule a doctors visit. Complications related to anesthesia are four times more likely in the afternoon, when anesthesiologists are more likely to be tired, distracted and stressed out.
- Best time to start housework is 4pm because physiologists say we have more energy and we are in a better mood.
- Best time to lose weight is in the winter because you burn more calories trying to stay warm when it's cold outside.
- December is the best month to sign a lease on a new apartment. Apartment managers need to fill vacancies this busy time of year so they usually offer good deals on rents and security deposits.
- Best time to eat lunch is actually 11am and 2pm. Nutritionists say it's best to eat 4 meals a day, 1 large breakfast, 2 small lunches and a small dinner.
- Best time to start teaching your child math is at 14 months. Children exposed to numbers that young do better in math in school.