My nieces are both teething right now, they are 5 and 6 months younger than Mia and Mia still has no teeth. I can feel that they're close though. My sister in law wanted my mom to pick up some teething tablets for my niece Lizzy on Saturday. I had never heard of such a thing. My sister jumped in and said she had heard of them, but never tried them. Apparently they are supposed to numb the baby's mouth as they dissolve. I've tried a few different things so far to help Mia through her teething, but never teething tablets. Our go to is Baby Orajel which is the most popular thing on the market I'm told.
I looked into other teething remedies that I may or may not have heard of and this is a list I've comprised. If you have any others I'd love to know about them. Please comment below.
- Amber Teething Necklaces-apparently the natural amber acts as a natural pain reliever.
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Cold Wash Cloth-recommended by many listeners
- Cold Raw Carrot or Celery-I'd be afraid of a chunk breaking off & her choking on it
- Frozen Fruits and Veggies-same concerns as above
- Teething Pacifier-Mia has one, but doesn't care for it much
- Vibrating Teethers
- Gripe Water-I thought this was for gas
- Frozen Bagel-again with the choking concerns
- Infant Tylenol
- Cuddles-this is my favorite :)