People on Facebook have been doing the thing where each day they say something that they are thankful for and I love it! It is so nice to go on and see what everyone is thankful for. It is so easy in the day to day stuff to get discouraged or focus on the negative things that are going on. So, I decided that I am going to make a list of 10 of the things I am thankful for. (In no particular order other than how they come into my head)
I am thankful for:
1. My healthy children and that we are able to take them to doctors and buy them medication when we need to.
2. Movies, because sometimes I need to get things done and movies distract my children long enough for me to do so.
3. You, the listeners, that I am blessed you have all of you as a sounding board when something funny happens, or when something goes wrong. You have all been very supportive of my blog and I love you for it!
4. Fun socks!! Who doesn't love to look down at their feet and see something crazy and festive!!
5. Our neighbors. We are lucky enough to have neighbors that are not only good friends to us, but to our kids.
6. My job. Owning my own business is challenging most of the time, but having the power to choose my hours, and still be home with my kids is something I wouldn't change for the world.
7. The Festival Foods Tot Spot, seriously...how did people shop with kids before that?!
8. My super supportive husband, who supports me when I want to try something, or try to quit something, and just on a daily basis. He is the best husband a girl could ask for (and I am not just saying that because he will probably read this)
9. My kids who with each of their unique personalities make me laugh on a daily basis, and who make me a better person just for being around them.
10. Our friends and families. We are very blessed to have some great people in our lives, some of whom have been here a long time, and some only a little while, but every one of them is here for a reason.
Wow, I think I might have to try really hard to have a bad day now!!