ext time you’re in the grocery store, be sure you take this list of five items that it really isn’t worth it to buy fat free. Here’s why:
1. Dairy - Some studies suggest you actually lose more weight if you drink whole milk.
2. Salad Dressing - You can get more benefits out of the leafy greens in your salad if you get balanced by the fat in your dressing.
3. Peanut Butter - The fat found it peanut butter is the good kind that you want.
4. Mayo - Fat free mayo has tons of sugar and unnecessary calories.
5. Cookies - The fat free cookies and other baked goods contain a lot more sugar.