Going to the preseason game on Friday against Oakland? Here's what the team has planned for you...
- This is the annual Midwest Shrine Game for Shriners Hospital for Children
- Game day weather is predicted to be partly sunny with a high of 81
- The Tundra Tailgate Zone opens at 3:00pm with live music from Consult The Briefcase
- Fans entering the stadium get a magnetic season schedule
- National Anthem performed by Janine Brass. Watch her in action
- Flyover after the Anthem from four T-28 Warbirds