Apparently, certain foods make us feel MORE hungry.
11 FOODS THAT MAKE YOU HUNGRY...
1. White bread - eating this spikes your insulin levels.
2. Juice - it's full of sugars.
3. Salty snacks - pretzels are one example and they give you high insulin.
4. Fast food - tons of high fructose corn syrup makes you hungry.
5. Alcohol - booze makes you crave carbs.
6. White pasta - it's easy to eat too much and like white bread it peaks your insulin.
7. MSG - this flavor enhancer increase appetite by 40%.
8. Sushi rolls - there's some fish but you're mostly eating rice, it's basically like having 3 slices of white bread.
9. Artificial sweeteners - these trick your brian into thinking you're getting an energy boost when you're really not.
10. Kids' cereals - blood sugar and insulin is high after white flour and dusted sugar enters the system.
11. Pizza - white flour, oil, processed cheese, preservatives - all just waiting to make your body feel an insulin spike.
~BS and Vanessa