16 SECRETS TO SHOPPING AT TARGET...
1. Target has a set schedule for when it marks product pricing down.
2. The upper right hand corner of a sale sticker will tell you what percentage youre getting off.
3. If your price tag ends in $0.06 or $0.08 your item will be marked down again.
4. If your price tag ends in $0.04 it wont be marked down any lower.
5. Theres a limit to the number of returns you can make in a year without a receipt.
6. Theres a limited amount of time in which you can return electronics.
7. Target card users get an extra 30 days to return stuff.
8. You can return Target purchases by mail for free.
9. If you find an item for cheaper somewhere else you can bring in an ad to Target and theyll match the price.
10. If you pay with a check you have to wait 10 days to get a refund in cash.
11. Target can send mobile coupons to your phone.
12. The Target app gets 10 extra coupons each week.
13. The Cartwheel app from Target has exclusive deals.
14. If you find an item on sale that you wish to purchase but the store runs out of stock, you can request a rain check.
15. If you use a reusable bag youll get $0.05.
16. You can find brand new Target merchandise for low prices at Goodwill.